Community-Based Health Awareness Programs
The role of Public Health Center is to identify infections and assist the community in disease surveillance to achieve the goals of the program through well-charted strategies. Apart from treating various diseases and conditions, the centre is also responsible for creating health awareness through lectures, seminars, webinars, medical journals and publications.
- Nandhini – baby food in replacement of tinned foods. Baby food is prepared from indigenous ingredients under W.H.O. formula, in the form of flour as well as biscuits
- Spastics – detection and growth monitoring
- Alochana – advisory service for expectant and nursing mothers
- Dietary and Nutrition advice
- Propagation of breast feeding – recognized as baby friendly hospital, by UNICEF for insistence of breast feeding.
- Clinical meetings (for continued medical education)
- Lectures and Seminars for Medical, Paramedical personnel
- Library with books and journals on medicine
- Creche – for Staff children
- Recognized for patients coming under medical insurances